Four days: Sunday morning through Wednesday night!
(Pictures like the one above should not be used without the permission of copyright owner Pat Marvenko.
For more information, go to: www.revelationillustrated.com.)
REVELATION BIBLE CONFERENCE
Four days: Sunday night through Wednesday night!
EIGHT 55-MINUTE SESSIONS
TWO SESSIONS A NIGHT
The End-Time Story Pictorially Told
We go through the whole book of Revelation, verse-by-verse, Sunday night through Wednesday night. When my wife is with me, on Sunday morning she usually gives her testimony and sings. I share a brief word that gets the people excited and motivated not to miss a session. Most of the time it works. There are two 55-minute sessions each night, with a fifteen-minute break between the two sessions.
When Beverly is with me, she sings a song or two each session to settle the people down at the beginning and during the break. Then we focus on exciting, inspirational bible teaching geared for the 21st century with computer-generated graphics projected on a large screen. We also provide free copies of our Seven Secrets to Understanding the Book of Revelation and our Table of the Symbols and Definitions of over 100 key words in the book. We can provide a large screen, computer, and projector if needed. If your auditorium is set up with screen(s) with power-point capability, that would work great.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a vision is worth a thousand pictures. The Book of Revelation is made simple and exciting as the visions given to the Apostle John are illuminated by computer generated graphics projected on a large screen. Even young people and the “Now” generation of today become captivated by it once they get an insight into its modern day relevance. While our Revelation Bible Conferences may not take the place of a revival, they can be made just as evangelistic in a contemporary way.
Relative to our Revelation Bible Conferences:
- We teach the pre-millennial, pre-tribulation rapture of the church, and while no one knows when it may occur, we believe it could be any day. There is no date setting, and we are mindful to respect other people’s opinion. It’s not who is right, but what is right that matters. I am open to having a better understanding. I want to learn.
- This exciting study builds up the ministry of the pastor, and addresses just about every challenge facing the church today.
- The Book of Revelation is a book of hope, forgiveness, direction, and victory.
- A proper perspective of the return of Christ will give us a proper perspective of how to live our life at its fullness.
- The focus of the Book is the Person of Jesus Christ, how He relates to and affects history, beginning with the first coming of Christ, and ending with the Second Coming of Christ.
- It is a Book of glorious hope and encouragement, showing God’s love and forgiveness even in the midst of His wrath and judgment.
- The Book conveys to the whole world that Jesus is God, is all sovereign in every situation, and His ultimate will shall be done in spite of the disobedience of man.
- You will see the Book of Revelation more clearly than ever before. Professional illustrator Pat Marvenko Smith has artistically represented the fantastic visions as seen by the Apostle John and recorded in this Book. These pictures are computer-generated on a large screen to enhance this inspirational study. We carry with us a large screen, projector, and computer. Of course, we would be happy to use the churches if available. We also will have our P.A. system if needed.
- There is a real urgency today to be aware of Islam, Allah, and the antichrist in prophecy, as they are reveled so vividly in the Book of Revelation. WE BEST NOT KEEP OUR CHRISTIAN FRIENDS UNINFORMED ON THE MESSAGE OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION AS IT RELATES TO US TODAY.
NEWS RELEASE: TO BE RELEASED_____________________________________
Revelation Bible Conference
Dr. Charles Massegee of Dallas, Texas will be conducting a Revelation Bible Conference covering the entire Book of Revelation verse-by-verse, at the _______________________________Church here in ________________, at _____P.M., Sunday night through Wednesday night. This conference is free and the public is welcome.
Thousands have literally sat on the edge of their seats as they have listened to this fascination series of lectures. You cannot afford to miss this dynamic and exciting series of studies. Professional illustrator Pat Marvenko Smith has artistically represented the fantastic visions as seen by the Apostle John and recorded in this Book. These pictures are computer-generated on a large screen to enhance this inspirational study. All who attend the first session will receive a free copy of The Seven Secrets to Understanding the Book of Revelation and The Table of Symbols and Definitions of over 100 key words in the Book. Equipped with this information you will discover the Book of Revelation, so often ignored, misquoted, and misunderstood, is very simple and easy to understand. A proper perspective of the future will give us a proper perspective of how to live our life to the fullest with peace of mind and joy.
The pastor and congregation at the __________________________________invites you to attend. You can call the church office for more information at _____________.